Anyone need help with MAGIX (Samplitude Studio/X2/MusicMaker) Post (I'll help)

Forums Forums Recording set up (gear / software / troubleshooting) Anyone need help with MAGIX (Samplitude Studio/X2/MusicMaker) Post (I'll help)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wado1942 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard Kurbis
    Participant

If anyone is having any problems with using any of the MAGIX DAW software, I’ll do my best to help you resolve issues. Most things involve making sure your DRIVERS are set to work with your DAW as well as being activated within your computer’s setup.

My experience is with MusicMaker, Samplitude Studio and Samplitude X2 PRO. All very economical and powerful tools for the home studio musician.

Steve
    Participant

While I don’t use those specific software titles, I would like to say kudos to ya! DAWs can be convoluting!

Glad to see helping hands! 😎

website: www.pyrael.com, youtube: (Just search for "pyrael" as CD baby has most of my stuff uploaded)

wado1942
    Participant

Well, if any MAGIX Vegas users here felt like they got screwed by buying Melodyne and THEN learning they didn’t play well together, I made this video.

Vegas is my main platform for both video and ITB audio work. Despite the fact that I was forced to use the Adobe Suite at my day job, I could never get used to how convoluted and limiting it was. At home, it’s pretty much Vegas or hardware!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  wado1942.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.